NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I'm ready for a clear night.........

Doc

It's looking clear where i am aswell, but i don't bother anymore since they installed 16 new streetlights on my road :undecided:

Hope you have a good session tonight, your scope is a beauty!

I hate street lights.

I have one at the beginning of my drive. Whenever I look North it affects my vision pretty bad.

How are you getting on?

Its clear here in Coventry, but the sky has a nasty glow to it. Even the stars at the meridian are flickering, currently Deneb.

I picked up a used OTA earlier and am just giving it first light, i'll post pics sometime :undecided: Hope it doesnt cloud over before Orion rises.

TJ

Bah humbug, wasted too much time tweaking the focus and getting the FOV in SN6 to mimic the DSLR, got 3 5min subs of NGC7000 again then it clouded over :)

Packed up for the night and started on the 8+ hours of M31 I have collected in the last couple of weeks :undecided:

That's a shame george, it's still nice and clear here at the moment and should be until dawn I think. Its 3:15am at the moment, and there's a nice layer of ice on a lot o things!

It's a shame I'm only doing test images really, there's some nice stuff coming thru.

TJ

It's just starting to lighten and show up in the pictures, all in all a pleasant night with not a breath of wind.

I hope its cloudy tonight..... I need the sleeeeppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

TJ

Archived