Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

c-c-c-cold last night

gaelicstorm7

Man, was it cold last night or WHAT !, was really well wrapped up and didn't feel too bad while I was out there, but got to a point when I couldn't press the buttons on the camera and realised it was because I couldn't feel my fingers, that I'd better call it quits, once back inside after taking all the kit indoors noticed ice had formed on the camera where my breath had been falling on it ! :shock:

After downloading and checking the images I'd taken, only then found out the wind had wrecked most of them :x, what I have stacked together doesn't look to be any improvement on what I've posted already, so I won't bother posting, still was nice to get out after so long, hope it stays clear tonight, but less windy :laugh:

Alan.

Good idea Caz, hehehe, should have seen me last night, thermals on then jeans, t-shirt and jumper, then a fleece jacket then my ex RAF nomex flightsuit (lovely and warm and beceause it's all in one, nowhare for the wind to sneak in through, plus the pockets and writing panels are useful, although I do get some strange looks in it, wonder why ?) then a down jacket overthe top of that, gloves, hat and thermal socks and hiking boots.

Alan :laugh:

PS no I'm not putting a photo up on here of me in it, unless the price is right, hehehe

Alan I did not feel to cold out there on Tuesday night perhaps cos I was having several problems with things cos the Way the crow flies we can only be 3-4 miles from each other tops mind you I do tend to always be running a slight temperature how have you got on tonight? I just went out for lees than an hour with the binos

Archived