Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Scarey time again. oacapture 1.4.0 released

JamesF

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/03/2018 at 12:48, JamesF said:

Excellent :)  I'll try to keep my copy of PKGBUILD as up-to-date as practical so that future builds aren't quite so traumatic.

James

That is a great idea, I shall do the same for SER Player.  This should help Vincent who has the misfortune of maintaining both oacapture and SER Player on Arch Linux!

Chris

• 1 month later...

James,

A few more bits of info on the system I have that is experiencing an issue with OAc 1.4.1. I am using a Mac Air 6,2 & have upgraded to High Sierra (macOS 10.13.4 (17E199) kernel version Darwin 17.5.0.

I have also tried using a 120mm-s camera and the same behaviours occur (app will start with no camera plugged in. Plug in the camera still fine. Rescan (finds the camera), select camera and application will shut down). Happens with both the 174 and 120. I tried it then with OAc1.2.0 and the same behaviour also re-occured.

Regards

Archived