Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astro-machinist - Help!

About 2-3 months ago someone posted up the details of a small company that could machine adapters for telescopes/CCDs. I bookmarked the company (and indeed spoke to them) but following a PC crash, I no longer have their details - any thoughts anyone?

Thanks.

Steve and I have worked together before

Hi Arthur - and very successfully too but I understood that you had ceased doing one off work or at least that is was I thought you were saying on your website?

Edited to say that I have just visited your website and it is very different from the last time I looked in on it!

Ahem - Ambermile hat on here... I don't do it for just anyone Steve, (and you have your Admin here to thank for the fact I still do things pretty much only for SGL people), the original reasons for stopping custom work are still valid ones - I tend to keep quiet about that side of things, and the new website reflects this move away from one-off parts.

Arthur - but really Ambermile for this post!

Perhaps now is a good time to mention an extension for Firefox called Foxmarks. It will package up all your bookmarks and store them up in the cloud.

It's great for syncing all your machines so they have the same bookmarks.

--

Martyn

Archived