Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

High power eyepiece for TAK100DL

festoon

6 minutes ago, 25585 said:

What about the Fujiyama 4mm Ortho? Harrisons sell them, only £75.

A Vixen 4mm LV is on ebay. 

More money but the Pentax XW 5mm is very good. 

I have had all of them ? All are very nice indeed but I am curious about the TOE 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BillP said:

I have not tried them.  I do have the Vixen HRs though.  I have a review of them on the web titled: "Field Test of the Vixen HR Eyepieces".

Cheers Bill ? I have read your review of the HR’s and it helped me make my mind up to purchase the 2.4, maybe the lack of reciews on the TOE range is an indicator of low sales due to the extra cost compared to the HR’s.

• 10 months later...
On 08/04/2018 at 08:31, Pig said:

Cheers Bill ? I have read your review of the HR’s and it helped me make my mind up to purchase the 2.4, maybe the lack of reciews on the TOE range is an indicator of low sales due to the extra cost compared to the HR’s.

So, how did you like your 4mm and 2.4mm? I feel that 5mm is sometimes a tad too little on Jupiter and Moon, and 3.5mm too much (floaters have their good and bad days). 

4mm would be 185x in DF...

Cannot begin to imagine what sort of fauna in my eyeballs 2.4 would expose.

Archived