NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

LDN1622 Bogeyman Nebula LHaRGB

Barry-Wilson

1 minute ago, gorann said:

It is an incredibly nice image Barry - so it is easy to get carried away.....

I hope the English pun ‘purpose’ and ‘porpoise’ hasn’t backfired Goran. Apologies you have such good command of the language    it may well have been me who has got carried away :happy7: with such a poor joke.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Barry-Wilson said:

I hope the English pun ‘purpose’ and ‘porpoise’ hasn’t backfired Goran. Apologies you have such good command of the language    it may well have been me who has got carried away :happy7: with such a poor joke.

I did get it Barry - I am a zoologist and often work with marine animals.

Cheers

11 hours ago, Barry-Wilson said:

It's far better than most of my jokes...

I do love to see these vast dusty shapes lit from behind, though. Literally nothing is more extravagently three dimensional than space and yet capturing a sense of relief is not by any means as easy at one might think.

Olly

Archived