NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Download

jaygpoo

Hi out there. I have hit a problem for the very first time an have no idea what is happening. I am using SGP and also sharpcap to capture images. I have a pier and to cut down USB cable problems I have invested in a USB extender. This is a box that is powered and has 4 usb ports. It is connected to my office by a cat5 cable. At the other end a box has a cat connector and a usb output to the laptop. If I connect everything. Eqmod / guide camera qhy5/ main camera QHY8l or zwo 120 mm , everything works fine. BUT the minute I start to take images and they are downloading I GET NOTHING. there is no downloading to the software taking place.  If I resort to using a long usb cable that in the past has coursed so many problems it all works. By this deduction I feel the cat cable is the problem?  puzzled

Sorry for delay in answering. I brought a kit from Amazon (image ) I have since change to a cat6 cable but on using it the other night I had downloads from my camera but they were very slow. Your kit was £150 mine was £50 so there must be a difference but I can not see it? 

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 13.39.58.png

Archived