Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Unistella evscope

TSRobot

In case you hadn't figured it out, I was a beta tester for the Unistellar eVscope and had some inside knowledge of where they were in their development process. As of 12AM PST on December 4, I am no longer bound by an NDA. I'm sure there will be a flood of information coming in the near future directly from Unistellar. I won't go into a lot of details now, but I will say this. I wasn't immediately impressed with the quality of the image or the tracking upon first viewing, but through the course of several nights and a few software updates, they have made significant improvements. It's a very solid, easy to use, compact product and I'm very happy to have one. They have a lot more updates planned in the future and got a lot of great feedback from myself and an untold number of other testers. They actually listened to us and our ideas and thoughts, which is more than I can say for some companies these days. It's obvious to me they care about their product and the people who use it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RobertI said:

Thanks for the update, sounds promising and good news for all concerned. Any idea when it will be officially released and when you can do a review? 🙂

Sounds like they're starting to ship the remainder of the Kickstarter units to US and EU backers now. No idea when units ordered through their website will be delivered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2