SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sky watcher star adventurer tripod?

william_swe1

I am about to buy the star adventurer sky tracker. But then realized it doesn't come with a tripod! After looking around for a suitable tripod that can support the weight. But here is my question: would it be possible to buy e whole telescope with a tripod to use? Then I would have a tripod to mount the tracker on and a telescope to mount on the tracker.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are happy for it to be almost at ground level, I found the Berlebach mini to be perfect for mine. I think it would find it tricky to buy a scope with just a tripod and if you could, it would limit your scope choices hugely, so I bought the pieces all separately.

TS60_SA.thumb.jpg.d87df1883d77d8b780fb0351bba10fbb.jpg

6 minutes ago, MattJenko said:

If you are happy for it to be almost at ground level, I found the Berlebach mini to be perfect for mine. I think it would find it tricky to buy a scope with just a tripod and if you could, it would limit your scope choices hugely, so I bought the pieces all separately.

TS60_SA.thumb.jpg.d87df1883d77d8b780fb0351bba10fbb.jpg

Thats lovely, I have a similar tripod for shooting normal daytime DSLR shots.

Alan

Archived