Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

heads up nice proms 13-8-17

xtreemchaos

some nice proms on show today, I'm fighting cloud as usal , heres a qwick pic of the set on the oncoming limb, theres some on the out going limb as well just not as big. ar2665-70 is still visable near the edge but at the mo theres too much cloud to get a vid.

hope you have clear to have a view. charl.

59900f760af58_promSOL_09044913-8-17.png.6ad06c2ca58db3506f3227f8ec275474.png

Nice one Charl, I haven't been up that long but the first thing I did was set the solar scope up and had a quick peep ( the second thing I did was get dressed ?) There are some lovely proms on display this glorious morning and the surface is looking just as bubbly as ever ?

thanks Shaun, the cloud here is 100% so ive gave up for the day, glad you have some nice skys mate, keep us updated if theres any changes, ive a feeling ar2665-70 is going to give us a parting show once it gets right on the limb "fingers crossed". ive posted some shots in solar imaging sec if you would like to see the off going limbs proms. charl.

Archived