Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

And I don't have my full imaging rig...

RichLD

I don't expect any sympathy here, as I'm on my favourite Greek island of Santorini celebrating my 23 years of marriage to my lovely lady.

The island is currently experiencing a bit of a heat wave - the day time temperatures are too high to really do anything at all that involves movement. Night time is a very comfortable 22C and the moon is low, setting at around midnight.

The coastal skies are amazing - I've bagged a couple of MW shots with my 6d/Samyang 14mm combo which I'll post on my return (no lappy). My only gripe is that I couldn't bring my full set up - just look at the attached Astro Panel screen grab. Doh!Screenshot_20170629-170809.thumb.png.b370657e0fb300cba4df5e89bedd2fdb.png

Oh well, one can't have it all :wink2:

Yours, an overly smug but very slightly disappointed Rich

Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... 

Seriously though, enjoy the trip, happy anniversary to you and your good lady, try to stay still during daylight.

On 30/06/2017 at 00:07, johnfosteruk said:

Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... Not envious at all... 

Seriously though, enjoy the trip, happy anniversary to you and your good lady, try to stay still during daylight.

Haha! Funny how you seem to know that I get bored lying around all day. Many thanks for the kind words!

Rich :icon_biggrin:

Archived