NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

does this exist (Mak)

2 hours ago, nightfisher said:

D4n that link seems a bit iffy but i got it in the end, but at that price it will never happen thanks for linking to it though

Hi Jules,

It isn't my link it is viglinks redirecting perfectly good links to adds.

All the links on this site seem to go via viglinks now.

Copy and paste gets around it.

Intes-Micro 150 F10(M603) Rumaks go for around £600 2nd hand. They come up now and again on astrobuysell etc. I had the baby 127 F10(M500). A wonderful scope and one that I wish I still had :(

ps: That Santel on the ENS site, sure looks like a Intes MK72 (180 F10). I had one and going between my pics and the ones on there, lead me to think that. The Santel's had a moving mirror focusing system, the Intes MK72 had a fixed mirror and 2" crayford.

Andy.

2 hours ago, AndyH said:

Intes-Micro 150 F10(M603) Rumaks go for around £600 2nd hand. They come up now and again on astrobuysell etc. I had the baby 127 F10(M500). A wonderful scope and one that I wish I still had :(

ps: That Santel on the ENS site, sure looks like a Intes MK72 (180 F10). I had one and going between my pics and the ones on there, lead me to think that. The Santel's had a moving mirror focusing system, the Intes MK72 had a fixed mirror and 2" crayford.

Andy.

Cheers Andy, and good to see you still lurking on here as the resident Tal guru, i think a 150K would be easier to source than the M603 and probably a few quid cheaper but the 200k i had put me of these

Archived