Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A big thanks FLO

robindurant

Many thanks to Steve for his great after sales help.

I bought a Celetron CG5 GT from him in March which did not operate as it should. He arranged for it to be returned to Hinds who after changing most of the parts returned it to me. I still thought that the goto was not as accurate as it should be considering the sophistication of the mount, however last Friday it seized up in the RA.

i must admit that I was totally p...d off and sent a curt PM to Adam Hinds and Steve.

Only Steve replied within 2 hours offering me a money refund or a new one, stating that it was his responsibility to his clients to ensure their complete satisfaction. I chose a replacement

Today I received a brand new CG5GT and the old one was collected at the same time. ( 2 working days )

I only wish other companies I deal with treated their clients with such consideration and offer such a good after sales service. Buy with confidence from FLO

Thanks Steve.

Robin

Steve was really helpful when my focusser kept slipping - always polite and helpful. And he gave some cracking advice on eyepieces to buy. The site is great too. Just wish I had more money to spend there.

Thanks Steve and FLO!

I only wish other companies I deal with treated their clients with such consideration and offer such a good after sales service. Buy with confidence from FLO

Thanks Steve.

Robin

That was my experience too Robin when I needed a Hyp. Zoom replaced a while back. No quibbling, no messing, just a replacement in the post the next day.

5 star customer service from Steve @ FLO.

Col

Archived