NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Errr? Ok, these certainly ain't cheap!

Chris

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Moonshane said:

you can put together a 20" dob with bought optics and accessories for maybe £3k if you make the wooden structure etc yourself.

36 minutes ago, faulksy said:

closer there, but remember it's all bespoke and hand made. to buy webster,teeter e.t.c. your looking around 15k so a good saving

5k + for the mirror

Thanks Mike and Shane. Gives me a much better idea of possible direction. It's like everything in life it depends on what you exactly want from the scope and the quality of the parts you put into it. Lots to think about and more reading before final decision . That's why I like this forum so much. Lots of helpful members who from there own experiences can give lots of advice and facts before you jump into a possible project.

Thanks to the OP for allowing the slight side track , so back the the 10k ,ZAO☺

On 22/12/2016 at 19:04, spaceboy said:

I think it's more interesting the talk that "There should be new production of ZAO IIs, but it delayed so far." I wonder if the seller is aware of this and this is why they are now up for sale. If a new production was to hit the market they can kiss good bye to any chance of getting £9,900 EURO for them.

I wonder if there is some bluffing going on with that "news"  ?...... :icon_scratch:

Archived