pleiades tonight 31-10-16

its thin cloud here again, so just 10x 25 sec subs, it looks like snowballs in space. kit- super-tak 35/135 ,1200d, staxed with regi. hope I get a clear night soon, its more fog than cloud tonight, it might clear in a bit :hmh:. thanks for looking , clear skys, charl.

pl 2nd.png

Same here Charl. Im in Llanelli and it started off not looking too bad but misted up quite quickly. I was trying to get 90 mins of Andromeda but the cloud and some random guy chancing his arm coming into my garden fancying  my laptop put paid to that idea. :angryfire:

thanks Dbswales, yer mate, i packed in shortly after posting that shot. thats terrible somebody trying to nick your lappy, crime must be quite bad in Llanelli, we dont get much here in the back and beyond, i live in meidrim near st clears. hopefully tonight will be better for imaging with the cold front arriving.  clear skys , charl.

11 hours ago, Dbswales said:

Im in Llanelli and it started off not looking too bad but misted up quite quickly. I was trying to get 90 mins of Andromeda but the cloud and some random guy chancing his arm coming into my garden fancying  my laptop put paid to that

7 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Dbswales, yer mate, i packed in shortly after posting that shot. thats terrible somebody trying to nick your lappy, crime must be quite bad in Llanelli, we dont get much here in the back and beyond, i live in meidrim near st clears. hopefully tonight will be better for imaging with the cold front arriving.  clear skys , charl.

That's a bit of a coincidence, we were already looking to move in the Spring and Meidrim was top of our list. We've looked at one or two in the outlying area around Miedrim and of course, one of the main aspects for me were the darker skies apart from the low lives that seem to be breeding like crazy here. 

you would like the skys here mate, thay are quite dark and we have had led lights fitted down our street so no horrible orange glow coming from streetside, but outa the village its even darker, id say about as good as it gets in south wales.  charl.

16 minutes ago, Dbswales said:

we were already looking to move in the Spring and Meidrim was

1 minute ago, xtreemchaos said:

you would like the skys here mate, thay are quite dark and we have had led lights fitted down our street so no horrible orange glow coming from streetside, but outa the village its even darker, id say about as good as it gets in south wales.  charl.

Sounds good mate plus you don't have 'the hanging gardens of Babylon' otherwise known as Tata steel in the distance ?

Archived