NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

space station viewing

timetraveller

http://mynasa.nasa.gov/portal/site/mynasa/index.jsp hi guys thought this might be usefull if you click on the iss location icon you can select a location from an extensive list of UK towns /cities and it will produce all the relevant info for locating the ISS for the month Ive just printed off the list for Swindon for the whole of July

regards Pete

hi guys sorry needed to explain how toget to it once you have clicked on the web address click on home, you will see a series of icons on the right click on the station icon then when the page changes click on the locator icon on the right of the screen select uk that will bring up uk locations just pick and away you go

Nice find mate, but I found it awkward to get the pass times for my location. The nearest listed to me is over 70 miles away.

I use Heavens-Above website and get very accurate times for even the smallest location. You just type in your location and save it, click on the ISS, and hey presto. Each time you return the location is remembered.

Archie

Archived