Hello guys :)

Well here's some pics of my kit:

My eyepieces, barlows etc

7035_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Skymax 90mm Maksutov

7036_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Burgess Optical 91mm Apo triplet (in a cool box!)

7037_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

My beloved Evostar 150mm refractor on the EQ6

7038_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

And last but definitely not least my Skyliner 300p dob - stored in a NASA certified garage :shocked:

7039_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

I think I've pretty much got all bases covered with this - Dob for general observing, Skymax 90 for portability, Burgess Apo for imaging and Evostar for high power lunar etc & solar stuff. :cheers:

Hope you like it all :lol:

Alex

Yep that's the Celestron EP set - not maplin's :lol:

I do like the Evostar for planetary as it has the highest f ratio of my 'scopes - although the dob gives stonkin' views :shocked:

regards,

Alex

Yup that's a Harry Hall 531 steel tubed racer on the right there :lol:

Alex

Proper old school hand made frame with Reynolds 531 tubing ....... nice.

Used to send myself dizzy on 10 and 25 mile time trials back in the day but a dicky ticker has put paid to that :shocked: . I was never any good Alex but it kept me out of mischief.

Paul

I'm not particularly good either and I don't ride as much as I used too - I'm more interested in astronomy at the moment! I've never done any competitive riding anyway as I prefer nice relaxing rides.

It used to be my Dad's who used to do a spot of racing on it. It has to be at least 35 years old now - still going strong :shocked:

Alex

Archived