Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Atik 16200

zicklurky

Atik have unveiled their new CCD using the 16200 sensor at NEAF.

I saw this on Cloudy Nights forum. There's a pic there, the body looks massive!

Cooling to -50 degrees.

Apparently pricing similar to the QHY.

I was wondering if they would get in on the 16200 line, guess this answers that :)

3 hours ago, MattJenko said:

Looks absolutely marvellous. Moravian do an external filter wheel which can hold 7 x 2" filters for their G3 16200s. Wonder if Atik will have something similar, as the current EFW2 only can only do 5.

Mmmm feel a remortgage coming on....

I've already plumped for the Moravian version with the internal filter-wheel (yes only 5 filters, we'll have to see how that goes...). Will give a nice big field with my baby Epsilon which will now be sitting on a nice shiny red Italian device I've just purchased...:)

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 22:53, Ikonnikov said:

I've already plumped for the Moravian version with the internal filter-wheel (yes only 5 filters, we'll have to see how that goes...). Will give a nice big field with my baby Epsilon which will now be sitting on a nice shiny red Italian device I've just purchased...:)

Very colourful setup :)

Archived