NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Another uninformed blog trying to grasp interest

spaceboy

Winds me up when people just write stuff for the sake of having something to write https://uk.news.yahoo.com/cigar-shaped-ufo-is-spotted-from-space-station-094422580.html . The net seems overflowing with similar bottomless stories on various subjects wrote by clearly uniformed people with no interest in following up the validity of what they are publicising. I can't seem to avoid this rubbish when it is plastered all over my search engines along with adverts trying to sell me things I have recently searched for.

I know technically it could be considered an UNIDENTIFIED flying object as it doesn't have a label on it but to insinuate it is an alien space craft is a desperate attempt to gain attention to their article. I have seen the same or similar piece of junk flying through space myself https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/108354-astronomers-see-the-strangest-things/ and I didn't go labelling it as a revisiting alien race. Honestly there should be more effort to free the WWW of this tattle.

I read a quote that has stayed with me and proves itself every day...

"The good thing about the internet is than anyone can publish anything they wish.

The bad thing about the internet is that anyone can publish anything they wish."

-  Unknown

+1 for AdBlock ... :icon_biggrin:

Just waft past anything that has UFO in title ... easy ... !

Leave the flat-earthers and ufologists playing with each other in the shallowest end of the gene-pool and get on with your life as normal ... :icon_albino:

Archived