Heads-up: Rare Pentax XW 30mm on ABS-UK

Very high price though.

It was a long time ago when I was able to compare the 30mm XW, 31mm Nagler and 28mm Nirvana over a few weeks but I remember the XW30 being excellent but not head and shoulders above the others :icon_scratch:

6 minutes ago, Chris Lock said:

I thought it was very expensive. How much were these new?

When I reviewed them in 2009 the Nagler 31 and the Pentax XW 30 were around the same price at £440.00.

Hello,

it's mine... I have two of them, I got to buy that second one about a year ago, by coincidence (an astro shop was getting rid of all old remaining stock and they found that one.) I took it in order to try to trade it for a ZAO II 16 mm... Thinking that a rare bird could help me to catch another rare bird... I was wrong, after many ads, not a single trade proposal, so I am selling it just a bit above the price I paid, but not much. It has never really been used, only for a few demos : optics are like new, no scratch on the barrel, original caps, bolt case and box.

Archived