Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

PHD & QHY5L-II-M Black Band

Mav359

Hi guys

Just bought a QHY5L-II-M and its deffo working fine, in every application i play with it in i get exactly the results i was expecting except in PHD there is a black band at the base of the image being produced in PHD almost as if the aspect ratio was wrong. (See attached).  I know its not losing any part of the image as i have compared the image in PHD against a screen shot from firecapture and PHD2 and top to bottom the images are the same.  I overlayed the bullseye but the issue is that the bullseye is no longer centre of the image.

Its no massive thing i can used PHD2 for this camera i'm just wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

• Latest Ascom & Windows drivers (Same off both)
  • Tried three different PC's 2 x Win10 & 1 x Win 7
  • QHY5v works as expected along side it on all three platforms
  • Latest PHD availble
  • Different USB cable, different HUB, no hub

CheersImage3.jpg.c4621d947ed349a80e089331e41c6

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 08:20, Thalestris24 said:

Hi

It might be just down to the way phd chooses to display the image area. It won't affect guiding. You could try PHD2.

Louise

ps You can, of course, resize the main PHD2 window to get the image are to enlarge/fit :)

Edit: same applies to PHD1, I think

Louise

Archived