Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The SGL Calendar

kerrylewis

Hi Dave, it's possible to view entries on the mobile version. Navigate to new content and filter via type of event - you will get an option to select Calendar as a type of event.

Thanks Spikey, it's often easier to just get the phone or tablet out rather than fire up the PCs. The full version is hard to navigate on small screens. It's just me being lazy.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a benign reminder that it has to be used sensibly, now where is the threat you speak of ?

One of the first things that struck me on reading this thread is that the calendar might be a vehicle for commercial abuse so I think your reminder was probably in that vein? I didn't find it in any way unpleasant. I was thinking of things like, 'There will be a public demonstration of the EQ6 I have for sale at my house next Saturday afternoon,' etc.  :grin:

Olly

Cheers Olly, l'm pleased I'm not regarded as an Ogre by someone .
There wasn't any Intent at any threat at all, and I'm sure Derek realises that now too. I hope so.
Perhaps I could have worded my post better.
I hope the Calendar gets full use, and adds to the value of SGL.

Re. The Monster Modding

It would be interesting to see some of the rubbish that people post that gets swiftly removed so that we, the great unwashed, can understand the need for the CoC reminders.

Personally, I'm happy to trust that it happens and that any over zealous modding would be modded by the rest of the shadowy modding community.

Looking forward to seeing a more active Calandar in 2016.

Paul

Ps. Good call re TV heads ups.

Archived