Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wide-field EP 30-40mm

Highburymark

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that Mark, but if you are going long with this roll of the dice you should consider the Panoptic 41mm :evil:

I bought one of these after Alan told me I needed one and I have never regretted it - a simply fabulous eyepiece, even if it does weigh the same as a small car :lol:

Sorry to hear that Mark, but if you are going long with this roll of the dice you should consider the Panoptic 41mm :evil:

I bought one of these after Alan told me I needed one and I have never regretted it - a simply fabulous eyepiece, even if it does weigh the same as a small car :lol:

Thank you Derek. Looking at the amazing eyepieces you own I'll take that advice seriously. And yes, the Panoptic 41 may weigh the same as Ford Fiesta, but it's still less than the Nagler 31, which weighs about the same as a Ford Fiesta and a 5mm Baader Abbé Ortho put together.

You know FLO had a 30mm ES 82 lightly used a bit ago, these are heavyish but work extremely well ( for my use anyway). Maybe they still have it. These do work very well Mark and would be a cost effective way to get into an EP that directly competes with the 31 T 5... :help::hiding:

Archived