Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lidl Bino's

jonno

I notice that Lidl should have Bresser 10 x 50 Binoculars for their offers starting 19/05 @ £14.99.

As a noob I've no idea if they're any good but for £15 they seem like a bargain..

(I saw them on the website for Northern Ireland but I assume they will be on sale UK wide.)

Link

They are well worth the money.

Many people on here have a pair. They recommend that you have a quick look through them in the shop to test that teh optics are ok, but at £15.00 they are the best prices 10 x 50's you will get.

They also sell out very quickly.

They were £12.99 in Lidls about a month ago, but £15 is still a bargain and well worth the money. They are multi-coated and give nice bright views.

Do as Beamer has said and check them out in the shop before you buy.

Roy

Hello Jonno,

Re the Lidl 10x50's. They "can be" very good binoculars for the price. I have a pair myself. You have to be careful in checking them (or keep your receipt so you can take them back for an exchange or refund).

If you want more info on these, go to "Equipement Discussion" section and scroll down until you find "Lidl 10x50's" where there are several contributions!

REgards,

philsail1

Update: took mine out this afternoon and saw a buzzard with my eyes. A buzzard became two buzzards when I looked through these bino's. My wife asked me why do I bother with cheap bino's. :shocked: I think she has a point.

Archived