Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Monitor/TV calibration.

Bazz

I originally posted in The Lounge but if it's OK I think this part of my post might be better placed here.

I don't at this point in time do any imaging, but I was wondering how many on here when viewing their images or looking at them on a TV are doing so on calibrated equipment (Monitor/TV)?

If your displaying your images on the Web you then have the added "complication" of how the browser  handles in some cases doesn't  handle "colour management"...

The colour rendition is down to the browser that you use to view the image... Very few of them properly handle the colour management and display more vivid (some might say garish) colours....

This is IE or EDGE compared to Chrome side by side on a hardware calibrated 30bit system... Chrome pretty faithfully reproduces the "original"...

Download the image and compare pixel RGB values between them - remember these were displayed simultaneously on a hardware calibrated 30 bit graphics hardware...

Edge%20v%20Chrome.jpg

Peter...

Archived