Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

September's blood moon from Dubai

Cpaulo

Hi all you great folks at SGL,

I'm working away for a few was and I'm currently in Dubai but I'm not sure if I'll get to see tomorrow's super moon spectacular. I took it as read (slight pun intended) that I'd be able to catch this rare phenomenon at some point throughout the night but as I think on about it I'm not sure. I've looked at Stellarium but it's rather inconclusive as to whether the event is observable at all.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

PS I'm also loosing track of days, it's the 28th I'm concerned with not tomorrow as I said in my earlier post. Working on two time zones, local and UK, and in several languages I'm bound to get a little bit confused from time to time.

PS I'm also loosing track of days, it's the 28th I'm concerned with not tomorrow as I said in my earlier post. Working on two time zones, local and UK, and in several languages I'm bound to get a little bit confused from time to time.

True, but don't forget it is actually Sunday night/Monday morning, NOT Monday night/Tuesday morning!! So it is actually tomorrow night.......

Don't miss it!

Archived