NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Strike 1000 PRO

Jania

Hey, it won't be the best review on this site . Just wanna share my opinion about Levenhuk Strike 1000 PRO that I bought

I was looking for the right telescope for a long time. And finally on recommendation bought Strike 1000.

First of all I was looking for the light telescope that is easy to take with. Well Levenhuk met this requirement. Moreover I got a free bag with it )). I started testing it.

Eyepieces SUPER 25 m increased the image in 52 times. So I got clear image of the objects.

Nice addition- solar filter. Without solar filter one can look at the Sun through the telescope only twice: with the left eye, and then with the right one.
Now, stick to the best - assembly and testing. It was easy to assemble the telescope. The whole process took  fifteen minutes.
So let me share the summary after testing it.
pro's:
-light weight and small dimensions. Ease of transportation and storage.
- full package all you need for the beginning  astronomer.
-excellent collimator sight. Objects search was a pleasure.
- bags for carrying.
- bright eyepieces.
Con's:
- insecure attachment of a lever to the tripod.
-insecure telescope mount.
-plastic connectors on the bag for the telescope.
For the price and what I wanted - I'm very happy.

That looks a fine scope. I would echo comments above. Get rid of any solar filter that attaches to the eyepiece, always use a full width filter that fits over the front of the telescope. The eyepiece ones have a history of breaking, with the resultant loss of the eye either by the glass or by the effect of the magnified sun hitting the eye.

Archived