Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

More senior moments!!!

Hi All:

I finally got a chance to try some imaging last night....thought I was on a roll (well at least for a while).  Using a dbk21, 9,25sct, 2.5x powermate and ic capture at 30fps.  Used y800 and y800 codecs and captured about 3700 frames in about 2 minutes. Used the debayer to set colors and thought for sure I turned it off for the capture...however only got black and white image(?).  Not sure what I did wrong this time...it's been so long I must have overlooked something. Stacked 930 of 3700 frames 

Any suggestions most welcome as usual

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Roger

post-2315-0-58676300-1426804146.jpg

Hi again:

I did manage to get some color after all....When I used IC Capture I believe the debayer setup was BG, but had to used GB when debayering in Registax 6. 

Hoping to improve imaging....perhaps using Firecapture may be a better option(?)

Thanks for looking

Roger

post-2315-0-75869700-1427037216.jpg

i think that in IC you set the video format to Y800 and the Codec to MJPEG Compressor. In the recording settings you set video compressor to Uncompressed Y800. In Registax (if you use that) you click on Debayer GB in the prefilter settings.

Good luck.

Peter

Thanks gentlemen.....I did run it through Firecaptures stand alone debayer then through AS2....then wavelets in R6...some fiddling in PS Elements.  I do like the results better, but need to work on some more

Much appreciated

Roger

post-2315-0-03342900-1427070865.jpg

Archived