Soon to be owner of Skywatcher Explorer 150 - Indiana, USA

lifeform34

I emailed them last week about this but have yet to hear back from them. 

Welcome to SGL :smile:

We have an unanswered email asking if we ship to the US but that was received earlier today. I am not aware of one later than that. If you PM me your email address I will be pleased to investigate. 

Steve

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

I also asked this on another related thread but I thought I'd try here since my introduction got so many awesome responses. See, I would have ordered a telescope by now, but I have encountered very high shipping costs. The company FLO recommended (http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/index.php/language/en) charges around 150 euros and on eBay they charge around 115 euros. This is a large chunk of my budget so I was wondering if anyone else bought one and has found a cheaper way to get it to America? Should I consider a different telescope? If so, does anyone have any recommendations for telescopes that are stocked in the US that would be comparable to the Skywatcher Explorer 150p or 200p?  

Thanks a lot

I am still unable to find a Skywatcher Explorer 150p or 200p (which I'm now leaning toward) shipping from the US. Only from the UK or Germany. Cheapest shipping option I have found is 115 euros and that is from ebay

I just saved that page as a bookmark knowing I'll be reading it again in the future. Thank you! I am still however still unable to find an Explorer 200p or 150p that ships from the US. I really want the 200p and I'd hate for the high shipping cost to force me to settle for the 150p.

Archived