Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just in case you forgot how big it was

nickb2513

I've read somewhere that the size of a human is somewhere in the middle between the EARTH and an ATOM.

Don't quote me on that though, but it's a cool thought experiment anyway.

Reminds me of the book "The View From the Center of the Universe." Basically humans are in the middle of the size scale between atoms and the universe, counting by orders of magnitude.

I heard that if you divide the average human by PI, multiply it by the angle of the sun in October from stone henge, times it by 2, then turn around, touch the floor add some dark matter up the volume by 3  this will give you the exact size of how big we are in comparison to the big bang.kl

I heard that if you divide the average human by PI, multiply it by the angle of the sun in October from stone henge, times it by 2, then turn around, touch the floor add some dark matter up the volume by 3  this will give you the exact size of how big we are in comparison to the big bang.kl

How many decimal places for Pi, Stonehenge is easy, dark matter just a case of looking round - bound to be some somewhere. :wacko:

Now the problem could be touch the floor? :rolleyes:

If this is the same as bend over and touch your toes then not a chance any more. :eek: :eek:

Even bending the knees is questionable - getting to the floor is not too much of a problem (gravity helps) it is the getting back up where the problems start. :grin: :grin:

How many decimal places for Pi, Stonehenge is easy, dark matter just a case of looking round - bound to be some somewhere. :wacko:

Now the problem could be touch the floor? :rolleyes:

If this is the same as bend over and touch your toes then not a chance any more. :eek: :eek:

Even bending the knees is questionable - getting to the floor is not too much of a problem (gravity helps) it is the getting back up where the problems start. :grin: :grin:

How many decimal places for Pi  =  4.7 thousand places

Stonehenge is easy = agreed

dark matter just a case of looking round = prove it

Touching the floor = one must become the floor 

Archived