Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Some give away.

alan potts

This tells you some thing though I am not exactly sure what.

Telescope House who I rate very highly is giving away a 100 degree Meade 20mm with a Tele-Vue 76mm scope, I would not have though a scope with such a fine track record needs give aways. I think it was about the launch time of these eyepieces Meade came off the rails and they have not got back on them yet after the latest blunder.

The other rather strange thing with these eyepieces is the price, I saw them as high as 799 Euros on Teleskop Services site a while back and now they are trying to give them away, not for the first time, there has been two for the price of one. I just wish Meade get some better quality driving management and turned the ship around, the last effort can best be said to have run-aground but even this ship can be re-floated. Lets hope soon, but people like us will only be stung so many times before we allow it to sink without trace.

Alan

Archived