Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Aligning my scope

If it went to the first then it sounds as if you had a known start position initially, or blind luck, as it was the second I suspect that power is the problem.

The power tank is in reality a small lead acid battery that can easily get itself "damaged" in use. So it stops delivering the voltage that you expect and that the scope needs.

Although batteries are poor people know they are poor but tend to assume that a power tank is the answer to everything.

If you have a meter check the delivered voltage.

Concerning data, if you had the date format wrong then you entered a month of 15 which I would assume they range check the input value so would have ignored you or squeeked.

Read back the data that it has internally if you can, mainly to check it is correct.

Just check that Longitude is something like +1.3 or 1.3 E, should appear as 001 deg  nn minutes (count the leading 0's)

Also check the Timezone, should be UTC or UTC 0 (or similar format).

Archived