Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Congrats SteveL

barkis

I went into WHS Myth today to get S&N, with a vague awareness of there being some SGL content in there round about now. Was still the march pic and lo and behold, Martin B's wonderful trunk was in hotshots. I'll go again in a few days and get the April one too.

Very well deserved, Steve - your work is truly awful (in the archaic sense of the word, you understand...).

Andrew

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, aparantly the BBC Magazine's mule-train hasnt made it over the great divide to Cambridge yet, surviving the blistering heat, the bitter cold. and the howling wind of the Fens. Not one place in Cambridge that I tried this morning has a copy of April's edition on the shelves or in their storeroom :afro:

Well, aparantly the BBC Magazine's mule-train hasnt made it over the great divide to Cambridge yet, surviving the blistering heat, the bitter cold. and the howling wind of the Fens. Not one place in Cambridge that I tried this morning has a copy of April's edition on the shelves or in their storeroom :afro:

That's bizarre - even the bustling metropolis of Horsham had it on Friday!

Well, aparantly the BBC Magazine's mule-train hasnt made it over the great divide to Cambridge yet, surviving the blistering heat, the bitter cold. and the howling wind of the Fens. Not one place in Cambridge that I tried this morning has a copy of April's edition on the shelves or in their storeroom :D

You are getting so many images published now Steve, and no signs of that abating. I would it not be better you get your mag. by subscription, it seems to arrive quicker through the door than via the shops.

I understand, if the second word of your reply is Off" :afro:

Ron. :D

You might not have to bother.

I have heard rumours that they are changing the format slightly, and updating the title.

I for one am going to subscribe to the new-look "Steve At Night" magazine. :afro:

WayHay! I finally get a copy (well, 5 actually :afro: ), it does look good in print.... Actually, its nice to see how it looks in the mags (with professional printers) versus what my Kodak All-In-One printer spits out.... the colour, contrast and brightness is almost identical to be honest.

One small typo in the magazine is that they state it was a 180 second exposure.... I WISH! .... It was 20 x 180 seconds

Right, now... about these blumming clouds...

Archived