Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

turn left at orion

markenroj

come on now, sort it out you too, theres no need for that :-)

This is a friendly forum, your upsetting the ladies ;-)

FYI, i have purchased a meade telescope, a phenix refractor along with other bits and bobs from here, its safe, trust me ;-)

and believe me i have spend a cite more than a measly £12 ;-) i mean that in the nicest poss way

good weekend all and clear skies

can understand your apprehension mate with it not being a proper buying site as you said.

but everyone on here is on the level, and no one would rip you off, all great fellas, mike included.

buy with confidence mate.

ps, i spent nearly a grand on kit here. And so far all kit has arrived in good condition, and has served me well ;-)

I think its star party events when help all here to meet and get to know one another that helps.

Not only this but if there is a wrong doing i do not think the admin team would set back idolly and do nothing. ;-)

Hope you get your book, tb honest i have heard much about it myself, and its on my wish list

Edit

Oh and there is my misses asking me if there is any particular book i would like for my b day, so i just told her, "Turn left at Orion"

See amazing how these things come together, and i'll have it in a few months (if i can wait tht long!)

Archived