Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

(COMIC) EYE RELIEF

iantobach

Ian,

what I think has gone wrong is you were trying for the Cat's Eye nebula, but you mis-read the GOTO handset and it slewed to the "Cats nebula".

I suggest you take more coffee out with you when you do the all-nighters.

HTH

Andrew

P.S. Sorry. How unpolite of me-ow - Fancatist catchure.

what I think has gone wrong is you were trying for the Cat's Eye nebula, but you mis-read the GOTO handset and it slewed to the "Cats nebula".

It's probably better to turn off the goto and get used to feline your way around the sky

(Yes, it took me all night to think of that one, why did I bother I hear you ask)

It's ok, there's a claws on this thread to hand out as much pun-ish-ment we can ham-dle.

I'll get my coat. Actually, I think I'll get everybodys coat.

:wink:

Somehow you just can't help it..you know they are bad and people are shouting at you but you've just got to keep going - it's just cat-ching and you know that its all going to end in a cat-astrophe.

I'm just going for a lie-down now, perhaps even a cat-nap....ooops sorry! couldn't help that one... getting into a bit of a cat-flap now....oh! done it again...

Sorry!

Archived