Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Edit : DIRECTIONS SENT (DATE ANNOUNCEMENT - East Anglians)

Third East Anglian meeting is provisionally for the Sunday 16th March - Venue booked.

The meet will be in the usual place at a rural (dark) location about 4 to 5 miles south of Ipswich.

On the current agenda is an observation session and/or a SC1 modding of an SPC900NC tutorial conducted by Steve (Parallax).

All interested please post here or PM me and I will ensure you get all the info including time, specific directions, etc.

Look forward to seeing you all there

Cheers

Bill :wink:

As per thread title edit I have sent the directions/agenda out to all interested parties. Hopefully the weather will have calmed down by Sunday? :wink:

If you are interested and haven't got an invite please give me a shout!!

Cheers

Bill£ :)

Hi guys have just brought a telescope (C8-N) and would be interested in how to actually use it (i got a little carried away on the internet). I've had a bit of a play but only really looked at the moon, a mixture of weather and work has got in the way. So weather permitting and of couse if you chap don't mind having a pleb about would love to come along and pick your brains.

Cheers

Chris.

Hi guys have just brought a telescope (C8-N) and would be interested in how to actually use it (i got a little carried away on the internet). I've had a bit of a play but only really looked at the moon, a mixture of weather and work has got in the way. So weather permitting and of couse if you chap don't mind having a pleb about would love to come along and pick your brains.

Cheers

Chris.

Hi Chris

I'm another "pleb" with a scope I dont know how to use! Of course you will be welcome to come along, you will find a really friendly helpful gang. See you on Sunday.

Ray

Hi Chris,

As Ray says, there are lots of us who have the gear but not much of an idea, so if you can come Sunday you will feel right at home :afro:

I must admit that I too am looking forward to learning from the more knowledgeable members and this will be the first time I have ventured out of the back garden with my scope :)

:D Just praying for a nice clear sky to make the evening perfect :D

Ian

P.S. has someone already sent you the directions ?

P.S. has someone already sent you the directions ?

Chris, :wave:

You should have directions waiting for you in your "my messages".

Unfortunately weather doesn't look favourable for Sunday but we have other things lined up (as mentioned above).

See you Sunday

Cheers

Bll£ :afro:

cheers for the welcome guys, but unfortunately the girl friend has got tickets to see some band on sunday ( :whip2:) so will not be able to come, but i see you chaps meet up regularly so will defo make sure i'll come to the next one, again sorry to back and thanks for the welcome.

Chris.

Hi All,

Weather not looking good for tomorrow :afro:. PLEASE DON'T BE PUT OFF !!

Plan B is now in full swing: -

Steve's demo to SC1 mod a web cam

plus....

Dave has installed the necessary software, some RAW image files on the lap-top, and has a high def projector to run a tutorial on astro image processing in AA4 and Photoshop.

Look forward to seeing you all

Bill :D

Archived