Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

bean bag ?

By the time you have finished making your own beanbag, you will still have a job fiddling about to get your bins right for observing. If you have a look at the Bay, there are special car window pan head models available from £12 or so, which will be adjustable and hold your bins steady, there are even much cheaper rubber suction window models, something to consider :)

I've had a stiff neck for a while, down to too much Golf I reckon.

Anyway, my wife bought an elongated bag, containing something like Silica beads, which when heated up in a Micro Wave, and wrapped around the neck, offers some relief from

ache. They are in effect, small Bean Bags. I think a few of those inside a larger sack, like a Pillow Case for example, might do the job. No need to heat it though, unless it's a very cold night, then it would serve two purposes.

However, I think a proper Bino. Mount might be the better option as already suggested :grin:.

Ron.

Archived