Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Cheap filter wheel for Atik 314L+ mono??

Astrosurf

Xagyl wheel has come ,looks ok , all alu construction  screws in the face plate are very small , c,ir,r,g,b fitted , drivers all loaded ok and filter numbers set,wheel turns with a tinny whirring sound ,314 fitted for a dry run with neb 3 ,the only way I found to run the wheel is with script , the one script preloaded for lrgb in neb3 did not spin the wheel .time to read the help file !!! found this link for a script gen for nebulosity 3 http://www.astrovox.gr/forum/download.php?id=34469

anyone used it ?

dry run No2 planned for today , before the weekend and try it out for real

first impression seems ok ,but got nothing to compare it with

Lenny

Please keep me informed!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Olly. I was wondering about identifying marks, but wouldn't know how until I used the thing.

I use GradientXTerminator for any vignetting and it's great. I've not had dust bunnies yet!

Alexxx

Good to know, but have you stretched your data to its limit? The more data you have the harder you can stretch it but you stretch those darned bunnies as well!!! My cash says they are in there, like your faint signal, awaiting your attention...

Olly

Archived