Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The lounge on my iphone.

Hi everyone,

Random post I am afraid.

For some reason when doing google searches any links relating to the stargazers lounge simply take me to the home page not to the thread on my iphone. It works fine on the laptop but not on the iphone. Is this the same for everyone?

The problem is that this forum imho is by far the best however it just does not seem to work on ios google results and if this is true for everyone is a real drawback.

Hopefully it is just me doing something wrong.

Many Thanks in advance

John

Strange one. I normally just use the default search on my iPhone which seems to be Yahoo. This works perfectly, taking you directly to the page.

I've just used google and, as you say, the same search just takes you to the home page. I will raise it with Admin and see what can be done.

Stu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for raising this - it looks like Tapatalk have changed the way their system pops up if you are on a mobile device. The old way meant Google's mobile crawler had picked up some incorrect links that pointed to Tapatalk and then redirected back to the correct page. Now Tapatalk have changed the way this bit works, that redirect was broken and sending people to the homepage.

I've put a fix in for now - can you give it a test?

Thanks,

Grant

Archived