Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

EQMod Help!

Astrosurf

I tried to download EQMOD and got these files:

post-1704-0-14027300-1409262152.jpg

I'm not that IT literate, but tried opening the application files. None did much so tried "eqascom_run.exe". all I've got is a small, unfinished panel that keeps flashing up for a second and then going again. I managed to get a screenshot:

post-1704-0-53870400-1409262255.jpg

Nothing's showing up in Task Manager. What's happening? Should I have had my mount connected up first? Anyway, I'm going to have to reboot to get rid of it!

Alexxx

I tried to download EQMOD and got these files:

attachicon.gifEQMOD Files Screenshot.jpg

I'm not that IT literate, but tried opening the application files. None did much so tried "eqascom_run.exe". all I've got is a small, unfinished panel that keeps flashing up for a second and then going again. I managed to get a screenshot:

Wonder what EQMOD_DOC.pdf could be? :grin:

As Roger says EQMOD installs with its own mount simulator so you can try it out without connecting to a real mount - so no expense required.

Should you ever want to connect to a real mount there are also other options to purchasing an EQDIR - you can build your own quite cheaply or use a synscan in PC-Direct (no cost at all if you already have a synscan). All details are on the EQMOD Project website.

Chris.

Archived