NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

samsung scb2000 4 fan mod testing

shirva

hi guys have put full results on my astro video forum.

basics..1 internal fan 3 external

ambient camera temp 21 degree's Celsius swiched off

fans on 22 degree's Celsius

fans off 29 degree's Celsius

fans on 3 min back to ambient.

cheers davy

Nice mod, Davy. Does it have a significant impact on hot pixels? I use Miloslick with my SCB2000 and they have a feature where you can select all the hot pixels for removal. The black holes are prevented by the program averaging the brightness of the surrounding pixels. It works well.

Also, thanks for your comments on my recent thread.

Don

not getting the weather for trying visual impact with pixels. .testing on sharpcap without fans on it dropped 17 frames in twenty minutes testing, none when fans were on..camera stayed at ambient temperature constantly..kept camera a min of 9 degree's cooler.

got to help on keeping noise down. .

HI MAURICE..

testing was done in my flat after my work...the ambient room temp was 20 degrees..

camera temp power off 20 degrees...

fans on ..20 minutes test remained at ambient room temp and did not drop any frames

fans off the temp raised very quickly and I would have had a higher temp if the hot air was not venting through the fan casings.

dropped 17 frames during 20 min test..

fans on ,,it cooled the camera to within a degree of room temp in under 1 minute,,,three minutes in and it was at room temp.

Archived