Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Are these any good

Make sure you don't overload it and get the balance right if you are near the load limit then it is a sweet bit of kit.

Cheers I cannot see it getting more than about 9 Kg so it should be okay SW ED120 PRO APO and Camera +filter wheel + filters is about heaviest :D

Very very nice. As far as I am aware they are very good, need to keep an eye out for it at Kielder!

Do people steal stuff often at English star parties? May sound like a naive question, but I have never, ever, had my kit stolen at a public campground, and although we put small valuables in our car boots at star parties, we leave big things like mounts and scopes out in the open.

A young friend of mine wanted to padlock his tent zippers together for security. I pointed out to him that I could open his tent with my very sharp pocketknife quicker than he could unzip it, and it would look from a distance like I was using the zipper. :lol:

I have rarely heard of kit going walking here. :D

I think Craig meant to keep an eye out for it to have a look at it.... (?)

Haven't been to many starparties yet but the ones I have been to I haven't feared for my kit at all. Part of the lack of fear might be the fact they I know there's plenty of others near by with much more valuable kit! :D

James

Er.... Yeah.. If I can just clarify my earlier posting :lol: I was going to have a LOOK at it, not knick it :lol:

:D

:lol::(:D

We are just like you are WH we keep our smaller valuables well out of sight but our scopes mounts set ups we they as is but always tend to try have one of us guys kinda hovering about its a fact we get a lot of joe public walking about so you never know I have not heard of any thefts mind

Archived