NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

S@N offer for those who cant ...........

asset189

....afford expensive imaging kit or are like me too dumb to work it even if they could , why not try the S@N offer of free access to the bradford robotic telescope in tenerife  :-  all my own work , ha ha

MilkywayimagedwithBRtelescope20140730_zp

As the Aussie's would say: "Emma Chisit?".

Translation:How much is it?

no. we don't ;). I think you're confusing the aussie accent with "The Simpsons" poor impression of an aussie accent  :evil:

no. we don't ;). I think you're confusing the aussie accent with "The Simpsons" poor impression of an aussie accent  :evil:

I got that from a fair dinkum true blue Aussie. He lives in Victoria and drinks VB by the gallon ON A DAILY BASIS)..............if thats any help.

LOL.

Probably not the best guy to introduce non-Aussies to the country and its rich culture.

I got that from a fair dinkum true blue Aussie. He lives in Victoria and drinks VB by the gallon..............if thats any help.

LOL.

Hmmm? with my 40+ years growing up there I concider myself a true blue and I've not said/heard anyone say it. p'haps the vb by the gallon has affected his speach :D

Archived