Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

How do i.......

I've lost the ability to add pictures to my posts. I have posted a couple of posts with pictures embedded in the post but now i can't find the option to add a picture in the interface. Is there an easy way to get this back- I seem to remember it was an additional drop down menu but can't find it. Any help would be appreciated I can see the attach file option but not an option to add local content to the post from say a pen drive..

You need a URL to the picture you want to share. The picture must be on the Internet/web somewhere.

Then paste this URL into your thread.

Now place at the start of the url square bracket then the word img then square bracket

At the end of the URL place square bracket then forward slash then the word img then square bracket

If it is all on one line the image tags and the url inside then the picture will show.

There are tools that help do this but it helps to understand the basics.

Add the picture to your SGL gallery then when posting you get an add content button (think its called that you won't miss it) then choose gallery and add picture.

Bit long winded but works for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you replying? There's a 'more options' button that switches to the full editor and allows you to 'Choose' and image. This uploads to the post and you click in the main body text and then click Add to insert it as a square bracketed link.

hth

Chris

Archived