Getting ready for August

Just discovered the Jodcasts. Ian Morrison does an overview of the month ahead. Nice guide.

oh I'd not heard of that before, I've just added the feed on my phone will have a listen, thanks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This will be my 1st one and keen to get a good look. Can this be viewed from nightfall onwards or is this one of those things a very strong cup of coffee is needed for and what are the chances from now onwards?

Also we are off the Thassos (Greece) on the 10th, what is the prospects of seeing this from there?

Just got my physical copy of Turn Left at Orion. The kindle version was not so good. While on Amazon I managed to get a copy of 365 Starry Nights for 24p plus postage. The ad said in good condition but what arrived is mint except one sticky mark like it's been a libar book. Score!

Just got my physical copy of Turn Left at Orion. The kindle version was not so good. While on Amazon I managed to get a copy of 365 Starry Nights for 24p plus postage. The ad said in good condition but what arrived is mint except one sticky mark like it's been a libar book. Score!

Received my copy of TLAO about two weeks ago and it really is as good as everyone says. Hope you enjoy your copy.

Mark

Archived