Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

celestron axiom lx

today I went to pick up this set if celestron axiom EP's. There is a 31mm,23mm,10mm & 7mm. ive wanted to try these since they first came in the market. First thoughts are that they all are solid the twist up eyecup is very smooth far more than the meads or MV'S. The coatings look stunning really deep lush green. Its looking like first light will be tomorrow so I may even go down to the forest and give them a whirl :D

post-6284-0-21336400-1404494960_thumb.jp

post-6284-0-57540000-1404494976_thumb.jp

post-6284-0-61220200-1404494998_thumb.jp

Hi Danny, yes, they are stunning, well-made ep's.  The twist up feature is also very useful and pleasing.  Did you pick these up as a job lot?  They have been succeeded by the 'Luminos' branding,but exactly the same ep's.  I don't have the 31mm (I have the ES82 30mm covering this).  Great FoV at 82 degrees, my favourites until the ES82's came along.  Well done for getting such a formidable collection straight off, I would be interested in your 'first light' report.

Hi Danny, yes, they are stunning, well-made ep's.  The twist up feature is also very useful and pleasing.  Did you pick these up as a job lot?  They have been succeeded by the 'Luminos' branding,but exactly the same ep's.  I don't have the 31mm (I have the ES82 30mm covering this).  Great FoV at 82 degrees, my favourites until the ES82's came along.  Well done for getting such a formidable collection straight off, I would be interested in your 'first light' report.

http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/220308-a-chilly-night-on-the-tops/

• 4 weeks later...

Archived