NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My unwanted new scope...

emadmoussa

Very sneaky indeed :laugh:  fantastic idea though, my kids are all grown up now and I don't think I would get away with blaming the dog :smiley: Mind you he does have an ibone :grin:  :grin:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turns out, my 2.5 year old placed this order along with other small items using my phone last night, and I didn't have a clue. I thought she was just playing with the apps as usual...

Ha ha, brilliant! I'm going to use that one next time I feel like a astro splurge. Glad you got refunded tho.

Turns out, my 2.5 year old placed this order along with other small items using my phone last night, and I didn't have a clue. I thought she was just playing with the apps as usual... 

I don't suppose you could get her to 'accidently' order me a 80mm grab & go scope to add to my kit?  :grin:

Close call for you though. Good job Amazon are ok about cancelling orders or your wallet could have been shedding some tears, as well as the small person getting their sweetie rations cut for a very long time.

Lol could of bought  worse things I guess :) good ole finger print scanner on the iPhone 5s keeps my toddlers grubby mitts out of my  shopping basket, although he does try and flush it down the toilet every now and again :/

keith

Perhaps a suggestion to avoid problems - if you must use "one click" always make purchases using "private window" in Firefox. This avoids leaving rug-rats to buy upgrades for Mine-something, wifes to buy "pills that make you young and thin", and the neighbours to make a donation to UKIP using your PC.

P

Archived