Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ic1396 in Ha, TV NP127is

ChrisLX200

Clear last night (Thu 5-6/June/2014) but the skys are bright at this time of year. So that leaves narrow-band as the only option, and this was 8 x 20min subs of ic1396 in Ha. Just 3 hrs available before the skies brighten and the birds start singing :)

Scope: TV NP127is (native f.5.2)

CCD: Atik490EX (1x1)

Mount: Losmandy G11 + Gemini L4

Guide: TV Pronto + Lodestar

PP: StarTools

ic1396-ST2_zps6bdca499.jpg

ChrisH

I like your image there Chris, really sharp and clear detail  well done. Can i ask have you managed to fit my Equinox to your sct yet  :laugh:

LOL!, yes I certainly have but not used it in that config yet. I did view the moon though off a camera tripod and using a range of eyepieces it performed brilliantly :)

ChrisH

DSC00367_zps6d2b736c.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, I'm looking forward to the return of dark skies instead of this half-light we get this time of year, I'm sure we all are. I think it's time to relax and just enjoy the sunny days for a while now (if we get any that is...)

ChrisH

Archived