SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Single shot of M82 plus dying supernova light

Cheers - the camera is brand new I've taken less than 100 shots on it, so I guess the chip is at its best? Plus they've installed those new down facing white led lights in our area and our garden is dark because it faces north and the street lights are blocked. Plus also being almost straight up I guess a lot of air pollution is missing? 

nice image. they installed new street lamps in our area a couple months back the new white lights but i don't think there the l.e.d ones but are still much brighter then the old lamps. plus they put one at the end of our road where there wasn't one and it faces my garden. i was thinking about climbing up it and putting some black electrical tape around the edge of it. blocks loads of light from my eyes trying to look up at the sky. them new l.e.d light i see on the news meant to be really bad or have they sorted them out yet.

Archived