Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Better MOON Bits

supernova

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to make an adaptor for mine because the minolta doesnt have a threaded lens but as yours is threaded then it should be easy and i wasn't on a show and tell mission,just trying to help people.

You did help and it gave me a lot of help I found this :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-DC58H-Lens-adapter-thread/dp/tech-data/B000IOM4YS/ref=de_a_smtd?ie=UTF8&qid=1203023077&sr=8-1

I have one of those adpater things, dunno why, bought it on a whim.

It attaches right to the eyepiece and the camera mounts with a tripod screw, you just jiggle it to get the image centred, very easy, and cheapish too. You can borrow mine to try it if you live near coventry?

Cheers

TJ

I have one of those adpater things, dunno why, bought it on a whim.

It attaches right to the eyepiece and the camera mounts with a tripod screw, you just jiggle it to get the image centred, very easy, and cheapish too. You can borrow mine to try it if you live near coventry?

Cheers

TJ

I live in Southampton can I buy it? can you pm a pic of it? :D :D

Just got round to reading this (been busy working and kids off school this week so not going to bed early), great progress Bernie, those moonies are looking the business mate. When you get the adapter doodah it'll be so much easier, can't wait mate. I'm sure you'll be prisoner of war sometime soon mate.

Kaptain Klevtsov

A few are soft, but you've got a really nice terminator on most of them! :thumbup: (These are from a few nights ago, right? I see Hipparchus and Albategnius on the terminator.)

WOT A PILLOK I posted the wrong pics they where with my 6in. DOH!! :insects1:

So I have started a new thread. The MOON with the Cannons..

Archived